Addiction Treatment Plans
Our commitment to your well-being
Taking the leap into an addiction free life can be scary, and we know how important the decision to finally seek treatment is. If done right, treatment can ensure that a person suffering from addiction makes a full recovery and gets back to their life quickly.
If done wrong, the person looking for help can be kept in a depressed state, feeling desperate and hopeless for the rest of their lives.
This is why you must seize the opportunity now.
If you or a loved one is considering treatment, get in touch with us right away—you may never get the chance again.
We understand that the decision is not an easy one, but addiction is quite literally a life or death situation.
Remember, our facilities can provide:
- Expertly trained staff
- Individualized treatment plans, so you get the best care for your specific needs
- Medically-assisted detox, so you can go through the withdrawal phase comfortably and safely
- Evidence-based counseling, psychotherapy, and holistic activities, to treat the underlying
- issues of addiction, and not just the physical aspects of it.
- Relapse prevention and aftercare planning, so you and your family can feel comfortable when you complete the program
- Flexible payment options for those paying out of pocket
Treatment Plans for The Individuals
Let us help you
At BATC, we believe that so many people who struggle to beat addiction are doomed right out of the gate when treated generally. The best thing we can do to help our patients achieve success is to give them a treatment plan that is highly tailored to their needs.
A generalized approach is NOT the way to go when it comes to treatment. Treatment for lifelong meth addicts is going to differ from treatment for the teenage alcoholic, and this is an important thing to understand.
The needs of the patient come first, in all aspects of our recovery programs. From the initial intake to detox, then into outpatient treatment, our staff will constantly be assessing the efficacy of the treatment at each level.