Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment in SF Bay Area
Addiction is one of the hardest things anyone could ever have to deal with in their life. It destroys them, and the people around them, ending in heartbreak for all parties involved. When someone is looking to quit their drug addiction, it’s easy for them to get lost in the idea that they alone can fix themselves. Unfortunately, those that have tried time and time again know that isn’t always the case. In fact, some people chase that dream into death.
This is why treatment is so fundamentally necessary for the addict or alcoholic trying to kick their habit. Having a support system around 24/7 for those times when getting sober is the hardest significantly increases the chances of success in sobriety.
For many, addiction has worked its way into so many parts of their lives, that they are now not in control. This is a scary feeling, and in time, you or your loved one’s life can be taken back from the throes of addiction. But a structured treatment program is necessary, to gently guide the suffering addict back to optimal health.
People suffering from addiction are also at risk of severe health issues, due to the immense damage most of them have done to their bodies over the course of their substance abuse career. This means that the longer one might take to get help, the longer the addiction has, to do damage to the body. Many times this makes for a dangerous detox process in which the patient must be medically monitored.
After detox has completed, a mistake that many addicts or alcoholics fall into thinks that this is sufficient; that all they need to do to stay “on the wagon” is come out of the withdrawal phase. This is patently untrue, and the evidence proves it.
A comprehensive treatment plan, one that is tailored to a patient’s individual needs, is required to ensure success.
In our outpatient treatment programs, we use a mix of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and therapeutic interventions through counseling to cover our patients on all fronts and give them a chance at long-term happiness without drugs.
Medication-assisted treatment is a clinically proven way for those suffering from addiction to overcome their deep-rooted habits to heroin, alcohol, prescription painkillers, and many other substances by:
- Minimizing cravings, which lowers the chances of relapse in each phase of the treatment process
- Safely providing medication that alleviates most of the physical symptoms of withdrawal
If you or someone you know is suffering from addiction, our addiction specialists are standing by to take any and all questions you might have. We have helped many people rid their lives of the heavy burden that addiction becomes. Please contact us directly at xxx-xxx-xxxx
The Benefits Of Outpatient Treatment
How Do You Know If Outpatient Treatment Is Right For You For many, the thought of an inpatient treatment program sounds scary. You have to take time off work, miss spending quality time with your family, and more…
As if addiction hasn’t taken enough away already, right?
This is why, for those few that qualify, outpatient treatment is such an excellent alternative to the commitment of an inpatient treatment regimen. With outpatient treatment, you can tend to your addiction while still living your life.
You will still reap all the benefits of treatment, and add to that another layer of anonymity and privacy, as you’re able to return home every night, to school or work every day, and still be present for any other responsibilities you may have.
Remember, you’re dealing with life and death here. If an addict or alcoholic desperately needs inpatient treatment, please seek it out. We would rather turn them away and potentially save their life than admit them into our program knowing their chances of completion are slim.
But for those that are unable to put their lives on hold, outpatient treatment is a suitable alternative.
You Might Be A Great Candidate For Outpatient Treatment If:
- You absolutely cannot put your job, or any other dependent responsibility, on hold
- You need to keep your recovery program private
- You aren’t at severe risk of relapse when left with the responsibility of self-regulating your time
- You feel confident in your ability to show up to your daily treatment appointments, and actively participate in them
- You are serious about finally getting clean or sober
- 1. Addiction is a disease, that affects your body and your brain. It is a medical condition and needs to be treated medically, by professionals.
- 2. Health professionals the world over highly recommend seeking treatment for addiction—rehab works. The longer you wait, the more you put yourself at risk of your addiction negatively impacting your life. Loved ones will begin to leave you, your employer may fire you, and you could die or be thrown in jail as a result of untreated addiction. Don’t let this happen to you.
- 3. Treating drug and alcohol addiction is not easy, and there is not a generalized approach to it. An individual treatment plan is necessary, and greatly improves an addict or alcoholic’s success in sobriety.
- 4. For treatment to work, the individualized treatment plan must treat the person as a whole, bit by bit. It should combine the most effective methods of treatment, to prevent relapse, and increase the chances of successful long-term sobriety.
4 Things To Remember About Addiction Treatment
If you take anything away from our site, let it be this:
Do You Need Help Right Now?
When you’re in the middle of the fog brought on by addiction, the urge to ask for help is often never an easy one to act on. If you are thinking about treatment, it is imperative that you seize the opportunity to reach out—your failure to get help right away could lead to it never happening, and you will forever be lost to addiction. Call us immediately, even if you’re not ready to commit, we can talk you through your options. We’re the experts. Xxx-xxx-xxxx There is hope, and you can beat this. A normal life without the stresses brought on by addiction is right around the corner. If you come to our program with an open mind and follow our direction, we can promise you that we’ll do our part to make sure you are set up for success in life. Please, call us now. Xxx-xxx-xxxx